With so many retirement savings options, it may be challenging to decide which plan is right for
you. Erie Family Life’s annuities can help boost your retirement savings today and secure your
financial freedom later.*
Fixed rate annuities are a good investment if you:
- Need another source of retirement income
- Want tax-deferred growth on your investment
- Want an investment with guaranteed interest rates
- Want to receive guaranteed income for a fixed period or income for life
An annuity is the only financial instrument that offers a guaranteed income stream that you
cannot outlive. With fixed-rate annuities, you can save for retirement and avoid the risk of
losing wealth due to volatility in the stock market.
Why Should You Consider an Annuity from Erie Family Life?
Annuities from Erie Family Life offer you:
- Business retirement plans such as Simple IRAs or Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRAs
- Personal retirement plans such as Roth and Traditional IRAs
- Interest-only options
- 10 percent free withdrawal each year
- Immediate investment earnings without a policy fee or sales charge
- Options to roll over qualified funds from an employer’s retirement plan, such as a
401(k), when changing jobs
Erie Family Life’s annuity portfolio includes these plans:
- Flexible Premium Deferred Annuity (FPDA) – Savings
from an FPDA can be used as a source of retirement income or to supplement the amount you’re
putting into an employer-sponsored plan. You can make scheduled or intermittent payments into a
retirement savings plan, such as a Traditional or Roth IRA, and the income will be available
when you need it. You can start with as little as a $300 investment.
- Single Premium Deferred Annuity (SPDA) – If you have
$10,000 or more to invest, a Single Premium Deferred Annuity is an excellent choice. You may
choose a guaranteed period of 3, 5 or 7 years. Depending on the amount of your deposit, first
year bonus rates are available.
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA) – The SPIA is
a good choice for someone who desires an immediate source of income. You chose the payment
stream that’s right for you — whether it’s payments for a set number of years or the rest of
Erie Family Life offers different rates and returns on annuity investments.
Contact our agency for more information.
*Life insurance and annuity products are not available in New York. Refer to our
Disclaimer for additional information.